Watch the video here or click the photo above!!
Thumbs up for quick beauty products that make you look fabulous!! Do you want to look gorgeous without much effort here are my Top 6 fave Beauty Products that I use everyday. I can be a bit lazy, but I always want to look fab so these products rock and they’ve been well tested! ha ha. Here you go.. on a silver plater… or at least on my video ya hear. Dig it sister. Some guys might even dig a few of these products as well, especially if they love to wear guyliner! wink.
These are my Top 6 Make Up and Beauty Product Must Haves:
1. Revlon Colorburst Matte Purple Lipstick Shameless 215 - Love the matte colours. Keep them coming. You can also get a bunch of gorgeous matte colours from Mac.
2. L’Oreal: Miss Manga Volumous Mascara - Easily the best mascara I’ve ever used. Long, well spread lashes and great coverage overall. Trust me the lashes go for days!
3. Sephora: Smoothing & Brightener Concealer - My early morning work days require me to get glam quick no matter how much sleep I haven’t had and this does the trick and primes!
4. Eminence: Lavender Age Corrective Night Concentrate - Gorgeous luxurious Argan Stem Cell Complex
5. Laneige: Water Sleeping Mask - Overnight Revitalizing Gel Mask. The lovely people at Laneige sent me this Mask to test myself and after using it for over a month I truly LOVE this mask!! It’s the most luxurious weightless effervescent cream I have ever put on my face and neck. Leave it on overnight and wash off in the morning. Feels wonderful.
6. Lise Watier: Prebiotic Micellar Water - Hello a makeup remover, cleanser, toner and moisturizer all at the same time? No rinse? And it does’t feel oily. Heck yes. I’m in. Sold.
Get all 6 of these products and you will be set for life. Total beauty 100% of the time. Ha ha ha. Ok well maybe that’s a bit of a stretch. So maybe you can settle for having a great bag of tricks to pull from when you need to look gorgeous baby. A little of this. A little of that. Some days you have hours to put into making you look fabulous and some days you have less then 5 mins. So if you’re like me and you’ve only got 5-10 mins to get ready these are sure fire ways to make it quick and gorgeous.