Hipsters, Rockers, Hip Hop Heads, a Glamourous Actress, and just some fabulous looking people with wicked style. Check out all 7 of these cool peoples photos below.This episode of the Street Style Seven interviews a Famous Internet Model Miss Chelsey Mac (757K followers on Facebook), a Rockstar named Parker from the Gay 90′s Band, and the Owner and Designer of Vancouver Originals Clothing Brand and Dipt Clothing Vancouver’s original Hip Hop Boutique to name a few! Every episode I find 7 cool men and women on the street to photograph and interview them about their personal style to try to get the essence of who they are and what they represent.
It’s my mission to showcase the day to day street style coming from Vancouver and my travels where ever I go. I love to encourage that expression from those I meet so that we can appreciate the vision from each one of these lovely people that I shoot.
1. First up Miss Chelsey Mac a pipeliner by day and a model internet sensation at night. Look her up on Facebook with her 758K zillions of fans.
3. Lead Singer of the Gay 90′s Band Parker Bossley shows his feminine side charming and cool. Some of his fashion inspiration comes from old school rockers like Mick Jagger. Parkers got a feminine rocker swag reminiscent of what Mick Jagger rocked out on stage back in the day. See for yourself.
He’s man enough to show his feminine side and rock his girlfriend’s cameo because he thought it looked great on him. Love it.
4. Emily. Speaking of Parker’s leopard print shoes as seen above here’s Emily rockin her leopard print coat. In many peoples wardrobes including my own leopard print is a neutral. wink. but really it is..
5. Pam – The gorgeous androgynous styled coat, gloves and Ditta’s Glasses with a great pair of black leather sneakers Chuck Taylor-esque. Clean lines and yet so interesting. Love her style.
6. The glamourous actress Johanna found at a Vancouver Fashion Week Fashion Show Event. Sequins sparkle, shiny heels, her dazzling smile and her 70′s inspired fashion spirit. Can you say Halston model?
7. David the DJ, EDM, Dance, House Music Producer or anything with a kick drum that goes boom boom boom. Makes me want to get on the dancefloor and shake it off. Love David’s girlfriends advice on standing out from the rest of the DJ’s out there by hitting a high end note by dressing up. Dig the faux fur scarf cozy and shiny pants. Dig it David.
Thanks for watching the 11th episode of the Street Style 7. Stay tuned and subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Style Sista TV
Get that thumb in the air and give this cool lil’ Street Style video blog the Likes and attention it deserves. Rock on with your bad self.
My life is like a box of records.. good times, hang outs, rock n’ roll chic and soul food. I’m a mother of two wild and free kids and a stylish lover of living in the moment and making it happen.
I’m an eclectic sista that laughs & dances as much as possible so there’s always something fun happening in my world so let’s rock it out!
It’s going to be fun hangin’ out with you so leave a comment so we can chat and get to know each other better. The digital world can be so lifeless, but that’s going to change right now I can feel it.
Keepin it real. Much love.